PHOTO: Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams
According to NZHERALD oy billionaire Anna Mowbray and partner, former All Black Ali Williams, have called in a an expert for one of Auckland’s most expensive house builds.
The Block NZ presenter Shelley Ferguson was in Westmere for a site visit this week, posting pictures to Instagram of her and Mowbray exploring the subterranean level of the build on the nearly half-hectare waterfront property.
Ferguson, 41, is a well-respected interior designer as well as a TV personality. Her company is Shelley Ferguson Studio and she is also an ambassador for the Master Builders Association. Her studio specialises in working with architects, builders and homeowners on new builds and furnishing projects. She specialises in liveable luxury and contemporary design with understated doses of glamour.
The week before the site visit, Mowbray and Ferguson were at a girls’ champagne evening at Soul Bar and Bistro.
Ferguson and Mowbray were not ready to share the design features they are working on, but it is fair to say they are both very excited about the project.
- Former olympian starts a new career with Barfoot & Thompson
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Candy Lane’s multi-million-dollar Mt Eden home for sale
- OCR decision: How high will the Reserve Bank take the official cash rate?
- Abandoned land for sale
- Reserve Bank lifts OCR
- AUSTRALIA: Could banning foreigners buying property end sky-high prices?
- Queenstown lodge sells for more than $25m
- House prices tipped to drop in most major cities this year