All Property Noise NZ competitions promoted on the Property Noise’s Facebook page are promoted upon the following Terms and Conditions.
- No competitions and promotions are sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering a competition you understand that you are providing your information to Property Noise NZ and not Facebook.
- Contests will begin on the date that the competition post (the “Post”) is posted on Facebook (unless specified in the Post) and will close at the given time and date specified in the Post.
- Entry into a prize draw is only open to residents of New Zealand and open to those that comply with the competition rules
e.g. Have LIKED the Property Noise Page. Have LIKED the Post
Each competition may have unique rules. Please ensure you read the competition rules clearly.
- The winner will receive the prize described in the Post. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners of competitions will be notified by way of a reply Post on Property Noise’s Facebook page. Property Noise will require the competition winner to email their POSTAL address to email@example.com to claim their prize. If WINNER does not email Property Noise within 10 days of the close of a competition, Property Noise may re-draw the prize or determine that the prize is forfeited.
- All competitions and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by New Zealand law.
- Property Noise may vary these Terms and Conditions and may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel any competition, or the prizes at any time without notice.
- Property Noise will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of your participation in any competition.
Copyright © 2015 www.propertynoise.co.nz . All Rights Reserved